5.20.2008

anderson and genevieve

Photobucket
f/4.5 1/100 ISO 250 18-50mm @ 50mm :: post-processing - cr: increase fill light and exposure, increase contrast


Photobucket
f/4.0 1/100 ISO 250 18-50mm @ 50mm :: post-processing - cr: increase fill light and exposure, increase contrast


Photobucket
f/4.5 1/100 ISO 250 43mm :: post-processing - cr: increase fill light and exposure, increase contrast


Photobucket
f/5.0 1/100 ISO 250 26mm :: post-processing - cr: increase fill light and exposure, increase contrast



Photobucket
f/5.0 1/125 ISO 250 38mm :: post-processing - cr: increase fill light and exposure, increase contrast



4 comments:

Jade said...

Gorgeous. They have beautiful eyes.

Kate said...

Love the name Genevieve. Love the new pictures too. The fighting picture is fabulous...they must be siblings. :)

RocketBox Boy said...

Oh goodness I am so glad you live close by and can be my children's personal photographer. I don't know how you do it. I try with my camera and don't even come close to what you can do and your ability is perfection! I love all the pictures you take. Keep them coming. You have a gift.

Marisa said...

I don't know these kids but they look amazing. Love their names too.